Subtitled "Recorded Live at the Apollo, Vol. III," Revolution of the Mind presents a 1971 James Brown concert performance, which means the set list is given over largely to the singles Brown had released over the previous couple of years, including "Give It Up or Turnit a Loose," "Super Bad," and "Make It Funky," all of them groove tunes with chanted slogans for lyrics, plus a medley of slightly less recent hits and the occasional real oldie, such as "Try Me."
1. Intro - It's A New Day So Let A Man Come In And Do The Popcorn
3. Sex Machine
5. Make It Funky
6. Try Me
7. Fast Medley : (i Can't Stand It, Mother Popcorn, I Got nthe Feelin')
8. Give It Up Or Turnit A Loose
9. Call Me Super Bad
10. Get Up, Get Into It, Get Involved Pt.1
11. Get Up, Get Into It, Get Involved Pt.2
12. Soul Power
13. Hot Pants (set Got To Use What She Got To Get nwhat She Wants
Diesen Artikel haben wir am Donnerstag, 14. Juni 2012 in unseren Katalog aufgenommen.